Eight Reasons to Drink Rooibos Posted on 07 Feb 12:05 , 0 comments
If you haven't tried rooibos tea yet, you're going to love it. This aromatic wonder-herb from the southern tip of Africa is loaded with benefits.
1. Rooibos is delicious - unlike a typical watery herbal tea, rooibos has enough body to support a dollop of creamer and honey, making a satisfying, warming beverage.
2. Rooibos contains no caffeine. None. Zero. Zip!
3. Rooibos is a potent antioxidant.
4. Rooibos soothes the belly - in its native South Africa, mothers often give diluted rooibos tea to their colicky babies.
5. Rooibos calms nerves. While not actually a sedative (it won't make you sleepy), rooibos moderates nervous system activity and brings you back to a feeling of "center."
6. Unlike coffee or even decaf, rooibos does not inhibit iron absorption.
7. Rooibos is great for your skin - It contains aspalathic acid, which is a potent skin rejuvenator.
8. Organic rooibos cultivation promotes sustainable agriculture and fair trade in its native South Africa.
We make it easy to see for yourself: Get free shipping on your first order of rooibos with coupon code WELCOME when you shop online.